Have you ever been diagnosed with sleep apnea?
Have you ever had a sleep study done?
Do you own a CPAP?
If yes, do you like wearing your CPAP?
If yes, do you use it consistently?
Do you have headaches that affect your quality of life?
Do you have migraines?
Are you likely to doze off or fall asleep in any of the following situations?
- Sitting and reading
- Watching television
- As a passenger in a car for an hour without a break
- Lying down to rest in the afternoon when circumstances permit
- Sitting quietly after lunch without alcohol
- In a car while stopped for a few minutes in traffic
Are you aware of (or have been told) that you:
- Snore on a regular basis
Feel tired or fatigued on a regular basis
- Clench or grind your teeth
- Have frequent headaches
- Stop breathing during sleep
- Awake with a gasp
If you answered yes to any of the above, maybe we can help.
How often after leaving a dentist do you hear from your kids, “when is my next appointment mom?” I LOVE this dentist office and everyone in it.
Fantastic staff! Dr. Wong has the best professional personality! He gets to know his patients and their dental needs!
Everyone is kind, thorough, professional, and accommodating.